Monday, March 19, 2007

great. i just had to fall sick on the first day of school.

anyway it was kind of expected.. with the temperature fluctuations, not enough time to rest during the holidays and my sis coughing and sneezing all over the place.

not to mention the anticipated stress.

well it all has to come crashing down somehow. theres no way i could have finished all my homework with a guitar camp, a wedding, and a day out during the holidays.

and theres no way i will survive this week if i try to attend all guitar practices, practice guitar on my own for the solos for the concert, meet all the deadlines for homework this week, and recover my health.

something in my schedule has got to go. i wonder what that will be. hmm.

so i shall sit here feeling like crap and not do anything for today. haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home