1) yes i definitely agree that classical guitars could use some kind of device to help with the sustain
2) i'm starting to agree more and more that a bunch of 10 guitars playing in unision together is rather grotesque
3) i'm also starting to agree that the problem with guitar ensembles is the lack of tone colour
4) the guitar could use some sympathetic strings. maybe that will increase the sustain
5) one day we'll all be playing in a guitar orchestra where each person will have his own individual effects pedal. that way guitar orchestras will be able to play tone poems and debussy.