Thursday, July 06, 2006

well so we have a change in plans.

just saw the doctor just now and i've been told i've contracted shingles. along with it comes a 7 day mc and medicine i have to take 5 times a day.

so.

its mixed feelings honestly. its what anyone would want right? remission in the midst of exams. but my fate would be decided later.. when i call the sch tml morning.

but for now.. i'm NOT SUPPOSED TO WORRY ABOUT ANYTHING. super cool lah.

anyways, i will have to make up for these common tests in some way, and at least i did english :P

u noe i really do feel like i have energy to go through this exams, but now im told im not even allowed to study. mixed feelings. well now i do have all the time in the world for a week.

anyway, i shall post a verse here.. which i havent done in really long. i guess this is the perfect time to revive the original purpose of my blog. which is really titled "Daily devotion book/diary of a Singaporean teen" when it was started 1 year and 360 days ago.

Isaiah 55:8
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts,
neither are your ways my ways,"
declares the LORD.

ya noe i've been really reflecting.. do u all as my friends really see Christ' light through me.. is my language and actions exemplary enough? that day someone was asking me about my religion and thought that was a free thinker. when i heard that i was rather disappointed. perhaps im not doing enough. i've also shunned away from seriously and frankly talking about my faith in sch after sec 1. well anyway 1 wk is enough for that to change. i guess u will be seeing more of my spiritual thoughts here later on.

wah the medicine is kicking in.. im getting reallll drowsy already. better go sleep. update more some other time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home