Tuesday, September 28, 2004

today's mood: ok lah

does studying always have to be sad?

wad if i put on a happy mood when i started studying.. wouldnt my studying be more productive? why dint i think of it earlier? haix. at least tml got holiday... can study hahaz. amazing rite.. acs declare holiday right b4 exams.. then thurs honours day... dun even noe if i getting award cos i dint get any letter.. hahaz.

yeah.. when ur mind is set on an exam mood u dun realli have that much to write abt (nt a gd thing considering lang arts exam is on sat), but yeah.

heres a nice song first sung by robbie williams, then sung again by jessica simpson. nice melody, but i'm nt realli sure wad the song is realli toking abt.. have fun reading (and listening)

FIRST VERSE:
I sit and wait does an angel contemplate my fate?
And do they know the places where we go when we're gray and old?
Cause I have been told, that salvation let's their wings unfold.
So when I'm lying in my bed,
thoughts running through my head
and I feel the love is dead,
I'm loving angels instead.

CHORUS:
And through it all,
he offers me protection,
a lot of love, and affection
whether I'm right or wrong.
And down the waterfall,
wherever it may take me,
I know that life won't break me
when I come to call. He won't forsake,
I'm loving angels instead.

SECOND VERSE:
When I'm feeling weak
and my pain walks down, a one way street.
I look above and I know
I'll always be blessed with love.
And as the feeling grows,
he brings flesh to my bones
and when the love is dead,
I'm loving angels instead.

CHORUS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home