Friday, August 27, 2004

thats it.

end of period of mourning. while pples blogs are rambling on abt sch stuff and dharma's nonsense, mine for these 2 days are filled with nothing but sorrow. this will change right now.

so wad if i my name is on samson tan's blacklist... thats jus one of the small things in my life if i look at it carefully. yeah... the card was like.. a week overdue.. duh he wud be pissed cos they already counted the money and i hadnt handed in yet. but the main pt is.. did i get the demerit point? NO. did i lose my honours day award? haha ng shau ching doesnt give on non SYF years.. so dun have -.-

i woke up from a 2h nap feeling like i hadnt slept at all... left ear still blocked.. affecting my perfect pitch.. haha. no wonder the school bell sounded out of tune these few days. i was thinking.. i have all the gd stuff around me.. gd family, frens, guitar, etc.. i have so much that i wouldnt sacrifice my happiness for jus over one st johns discipline crap case. yeah.. i'm dreading tml's flag day cos i would burn off my entire sat estorting money from the public and littering singapore with round stickers with a spastic black and white star on it.

i believe that God had a purpose in sending me this signal. my heart is still a bit hard.. so i'm now realli willing to noe the purpose until the time is right.. :P

lastly, a big THANK YOU to all the regular readers of my blog and ur encouragement for me.. *so touched* :)

i can onli remember these few sentences of this song.. it has a nice climax and a nice bassline haha. but more importantly are the words, cos they remind me of the ultimate hope that no one can take away.

When we all get to heaven,
What a day of rejoicing that will be...
When we all get to heaven,
We'll sing and shout the victory.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home